12.10.2012

Let's talk about shoes

Ever blogged about shoes? I certainly never did but for some reasons I feel like I need to blog about it. I also never really thought about shows until the point where I really need new ones. I tend to wear some sort of sneakers but due to my more broad than long feet it's usually dum luck to find something that fits. Even worse, most shoes that fit break down in less than a year cause they tend to have air pocket in the sole, glue "melting" over time or other stuff indicating bad quality. So I decided to get some shoes that don't have most of these disadvantages cause it becomes more and more annoying to experience rain and snow inside my shoes. Also, since I became a vegetarian I felt bad about wearing leather shoes. My sister told me of an interesting shop called Gallery
  • Music
  • Copyright

    Creative Commons License