8.20.2012

Some words about socializing

I'm having a pretty solid time right now in the games industry but one thing I never understand compared to every other place I was before is that in this company the people tend to do a lot together after work. I can understand why they do it - working on something to get it done welds together at least. Anyway, this doesn't mean that me, who's having a shitload of wasted time just to get there (3h per day in total), doesn't want to any more spent time, especially cause I'll have a few hours at home for important to do and the rest is just sleeping to be up next morning. Where in hell should I put random gibberish and talking to drunks, anyway? Seriously, any kind of socialization I ever encountered (except the stuff I do with my friends from time to time) had alcohol in it. I don't care about such stuff and they just don't get it. I'm a fucking hardcore programming nerd, I need my time per day to archieve anything I'll be proud of in my life. I'm not talking about some stuff to put into the project that it works, I'm talking about freetime and visions. The stuff that makes every nerd vibe so hard that masturbating is a tip of the iceberg. Why should I waste my fucking time for stupid socializing shit? Oh sure, let's start crying cause we can't live without it. Everyone has his own schedule and his own way to be happy with his life. Noone not wanting to do boring unproductive stuff must have social fears or stuff like that. Some people just don't get that socializing and drinking and talking stupid unproductive stuff isn't of use to anyone. They don't get that there are people thinking different and anyone I'll encounter in the future thinking so will be stoned with arguments how limited their horizon is. End of discusstion.

No comments: