1.16.2012

Nah, drop that

I think I'm gonna use some of my function return macro thingies a bit more less. I noticed uselessly cluttered code becomes when using those macros infront of every command. I wanted to reduce error with this, but now I loose motivation just by looking at how unreadable it looks. Was no good idea to rewrite so much or it!

So I think I'll only check parameters. I mean really, most of the time system calls will simply work. And since my own calls will work if the system calls work, there's no actual reason to do this... Even if a system call will NOT work, I don't see a reason to carry all the return values from one end to another. It's like exception handling then, very bad idea. Guess I'll rather focus on state transition, which's just one line for the whole function...

However, I'll do this when I finished all the other rewritings. This time it'll be the last real rewrite for this stuff. After that, I FINALLY want to program something else...

No comments: