1.16.2012

In a not so totally far future

Some day I want to use all my tech to create some sort of gameboy - maybe on the NXT or with a more or less emulated performance behaviour. With a virtual LCD, slowly colors from state to another and so one. This would make a great hobby project and give me the lowlevel aspect I always wanted but never completely reached (due to the fact that noone really wants to give marks for such stuff. Would be lovely to have something like that. However, I'm currently rewriting the stuff of my engine that needs to be rewritten, so that I'll hopefully be able to use it soon enough - event for stuff that totally doesn't need the tech to work pretty.

Wish me luck! I could need it this time. Not that I'm complaining, but I'd really like to have easy way to my goal this time.

No comments: