1.18.2012

Fucking YES!

Holy shit mother of hell! My fucking system works! More than awesome! Hell of a success I say you! Freaking cool. Now I can do all the wicked stuff I always wanted to with multiple threads! EYAY!

Oh boy, that's makin me so damn lucky! Only thread yet to do is to prevent that threads will wait on their own, generating a deadlock. For this I'll need my state machine system and I thinkg it's the best idead to not just make some simple static arrays but do the whole stuff dynamically using variadic parameters to connect one state to many. The advantage of this is taht I can define a state, it's name and all of it's connection in one human-readable line and also iterate it's name later for easy debugging and display of object states. This is the best and most comfortable way to do. So since this stuff is almost completely sorted out, I can focus on some assignment stuff and the expose. I'll include a lot of stuff - possibly also ways of dbugging, safety assurances and so on. I guess there's nothing to stupid to mention since it's my own project. As long as I do and present it properly, everything should just work out nice. And if I got my expose, I can create some sort of loose game design document/plan with some mockups, ideas and the stages between the limited bachelor project and the additional stuff that will be added later. Maybe also use the archieved stuff I did with the bachelor as a base for the master...? Well, you see there's a lot of potential for project abuse in this!

Yay! Got no motivation to do my assignment for thursday or so, but I need to do it anyway. Will work on the expose during free days and weekends. This way I should have it done before the exams and ask my prof about it. I hope I my timing's well enough this time!

No comments: