12.22.2011

Reload!

Did some more tiding in my code pile and made it all much more to my liking. Merged several macro collections, added a pool/slot manager, integrated my new logic and function control macros and so on. Now I can continue my ressource shit with some nice language expansion and less disgusting scattering of all the stuff I once did. I have that there are so many things I though about actually using that it's no wonder that I didn't to continue so often. I simply need to make myself aware of all the good ideas I had. It's not of use to not use them - otherwise it'd all pointless.

Anyway, I don't think I need much more codebase for a nice coding feeling and better productivity than before. And most of the difficult theoretical problems got already solved so there's more tedious work to do, like managers, general game data management and so on. I need to appreciate simple programming.

No comments: