11.08.2011

Reflections, bump mappings

I'm sort of thinking about pimping my original raytracing and add some sort of reflection. However, I'm sure about to visualize them. I, logically, I'd need to reflect the character the ray is reflecting from, right? While this may be one solution, I'm rather thinking about reflecting only the light color. It wouldn't be a realistic and fancy reflection, rather some kind of mood light to make some more interesting and awesome looking realtime effects. However, I should only deeply think about it when having finished the task and the renderer rewrite. From there I can decide whether the framerate is high enough to also add the other stuff and some more light stuff. But well, I doubt it's possibly with all those threads running... whatever.

No comments: