10.15.2011

better ghost sight

I'm kind of curious how add a sight to my current gun that has as many ghost rings as possible but doesn't obscure loading process. See, my original idea was to create a large series of Lego axels and a rotation point for them so that I could adjust them freely. But such a construct would require a sight covering the loading ports when the slide is open. So my measurings showed how impractible any other solution with more than two ghost rings would be. But I could use half studs instead... Need to test this.

Oh and in case I hold to need a bullet holder, I added a pair of two pins along the loading port which can be used to stack bullets on them. So it's a very short way between chamber and bullet holder. However, it's fiddly to work with. I'll probably only use seperate bullets instead.

No comments: