9.14.2011

Veggy for life

I finally decided to totally become a vegetarian and avoid all things containing food-processed animals of any kind. This is for a number of reasons, not only philosophical ones, and already eases my mind when thinking about. It's part of a series of logical consequences coming out of general thoughts about the fact that all living things deserve their rights. Though this doesn't currently include plants, I can only rely on eating them because somehow I have to get my energy and someone's always on the shortest end. However, this doesn't stop me from killing midges where I see them and I won't start offending other people eating flesh. It's a personal decision for which I should not blame anyone doing not so, but still can give a full list of reasons why not to eat animals. And I guess I'll most of the time also rely on rather vegan food because I'm getting some problems with eggs and am not soooo fond of milk products or even honey. That said, I'll be having a rather digestible and simply fleshless food plan for the rest of my life.

I do not regret the decision, it's making the world a small step better. And in the end, that's what actually counts - working on us human beeings to become and make better people.

No comments: