9.05.2011

A principally nice workflow

I'm currently in the situation of beeing able to work when I want and how long (with certain limitations). That means I can sleep until 10 am and later, have a king's breakfast, do some thinkage while going to/coming back from work, work there for 5 hours witg a cleab set of goals and having the rest of the day free for personal projects and/or uni work. Sure will this change when I've finished my term break is over, but in theory it's a perfectly smooth dayly routine! With some fine video game in the end and/or beginning, it's a perfect take full of money-making opportunities, increasing your personal learning curve as well as pleasing all the needs I would have that don't represent excessive gaming or manic programming behaviour (which's is never good for any person on earth).

No comments: