8.19.2011

Calming down

I think I've overcome my yesterdayish uncertain confusion. Seperating anger about something different from the fact that commercial work using those "agile development" methods is a bit uncertain, I rather see the problems as not knowing exactly how all things should turn out and run. And well, I'm just a rookie at all and come there to help them working on their products using my study knowledge. Whatever, this makes me weird thinking about it in my head, better move all not yet researched stuff he mentioned and wait for it going to run the next weeks. However, they really seem to know what's easier for a student when "migrating" into a company's structure and I really shouldn't bother about it. I mean it's a supervised acitivity and it'll always be until I'm an actual part of the team. Nothing to worry about, just something new to me in this format.

No comments: