7.29.2011

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

Today is a good day, no only because I found best linked list implementation ever, but also because a game which's future I wasn't certain about in the past has finally arrived on Steam and can be bought for around 18€ on Steam from today on. The game's name is now E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy and looks even better than what I saw in the past (though the title's literal format behave equally strange to read like S.T.A.L.K.E.R, seems I always stuck with such titles for a reason). So when I finally get the ability to use Steam again, I can download it. I already paid it, so I don't have to do this then. I'm really excited to see how it plays and what it is about in detail. It seems they implemented they amount of features and atmosphere I always loved to see together. Haven't yet played any good cyberpunk FPS in the past, so I'm really looking forward to it. When I get my new line it will be around 6 times faster than before. Though I live in a quite a big town with all ways of getting highspeed internet at your home, I had to stick around a maximum of 100 kb/s, which's a total to when downloading new games from steam. So I'll probably get 600 kb/s in the future, you can't believe how this is making me! The company told me 700 kb/s would be possible, too, but of course I'd have to choose a way more expensive contract (10€ more for just additional 100 kb/s), so I sticked to the lower one. Well, atleast I'll get what I paid for. Seems that finally worked without any problems. Can't wait to start Steam again, I've been without any or my recently bought games since a month or so I think...

No comments: