7.29.2011

Cryptic in video games

If I ever going to make a serious game with all those nice open-world RPG FPS story and 3D graphics thingies, the main theme will juggle around cryptic and confusion story telling that puts emphasize on using dialogs and tasks to form the main's game feeling without bringing any clearly understandable story or topic. Somehow the same what psytrance does with random vocals: using them as instruments rather than telling a story, but now in a videogame format using random dialogs full of inunderstandable logic as elements of atmosphere and gameflow. I think this is quite interesting as a main theme cause it enables me to make full use of my ability to create exactly such stuff under certain musicial influences.

Gnnaahhh,,, today makes the nerd in me quite wet I've to say.

No comments: