7.30.2011

Ah, again the crux showed itself when logic evaluation logic became more of a problem. The point is that I need a temporary variables for certain list actions. Not in the item actions themself, but when trying to insert an expressions which's content will get corrupted when it integrates itself into the formular. Well played, preprocessor. Don't know how to solve this without requiring a temporary variable. Atleast not if I want to keep it safe and consist. I find it this especially annoying in the current situation where I don't to care about temporary variables, you know. But heyheyhey... I got an idea. I can create a new scope block using "do { ... } while(0)", which should enable me to create lengthy hidden variable names... One temporary variable name I really love is "_". Nifty, eh? And it really works in most programming languages. However, I should add a postfix to signal it's relation...

No comments: