6.03.2011

Werkstudent, bitches!

Yay, my lecturer finally gave green light for term break work on Embedded Linux programm in C. That means I'll a) get money for it, b) can program C on a commercial level, c) get to know more experienced C programmers and d) learn from them as well as e) have to setup with the toolchain in a virtual box. Yeah, that's right, I need to install it in a virtual box cause the toolkit only supports Ubuntu 10.04 LTS as development platform. That's ok, but at the moment my internet connection at home is broken (I'm writing this offline and during my lectures) and before that occured I decided Arch another try (Xubuntu has so many disadvantages in many, many ways... unbelievable!). So at the moment I have a minimal terminal installation with nothing but the very Linux tools and interfaces. It'd be ok if I could only get wireless running. It's currently the only way I can get internet and fuck, it sucks...

If all this stuff works, I can setup a little environment and play around with the SDK. They use "Code Sourcery", hm... Never really heard about it. I'm a bit pissed today due to that. I would love to say that I already got the stuff tor run properly. The websitementioned something about emulators, hmm.... I really don't know what all of actually is cause I currently don't have to ressources to install or even study it, but whatever...

GNARK

That's total shit today. Never play too with your Xorg server, you'll surely regret it.

No comments: