12.29.2010

Fuck NBC, LeJOS is the new shit

I should have done this before. It was so much easier than finding this silly command line option for NBC. However, I flashed the standard firmware with LeJOs and now I can code within an almost full Java environment! Isn't that great or what? It's awesome to see how well everything went and how you it simply uses javac to create standard Java bytecode. Simply genius! My apologies, Java - today is the day I learned love you! Seriously, there's nothing more awesome than needing only you're already installed Java compiler and a quickly installed program to upload it. And as I also learned a lot more about the inner depths of OOP programming/garbage collectors etc from the implementor's point of view, I begin to understand Java's design decisions. Another cool thing is, that you can read a lot about Java's technology on Wikipedia and learn why it went like that.

All in all I'm much more lucky now. love this shit.

No comments: