10.16.2010

Weird but typical behaviour

I getting into a state of constant nervousness. It's quite hard to explain and I really don't know why. It's probably some kind of wave-like phase of virtual fear for existence I'm goin through. Also, I noticed how much better I always feel after I solved an interesting problem in an effective manner. Helping to harmonize my mood, I want to create a big project overview/todo list. Not sure what system to choose for it, but FreeMind seems good for the structural build-up, but not so good as "mark as done" system. Of course could I simply change the color, but that doesn't the total number of pending or quick to do tasks.

Also, since my mood is confusing enough to even make me stay away from desire of progression, I don't think it has to do with the graphics project. That's just a part affected by my mood. I should concentrate on stuff that does make me think posivitive.

Did you know that Zelda: Link's Awakening has so short music that you can repeatedly hear all songs in a speedrun?

No comments: