4.09.2010

How fucking much I hate computers

I hate computers. Even if I'm working and studying with them, they are still a bunch of hateful suckers. I especially hate software and the whole "windows sucks", "linux sucks" and "apple sucks" shit. SHUT THE FUCK UP. It's annoying and makes my brain hurt. Every piece of fucking software fucking goddamn sucks. NO EXCEPTIONS. There is no good software. There is no good operating system. Every software sucks. You get problems with everything except if the software was designed for it's hardware and vice versa - not counting the general problems of using computers using sucking software. Because, you know, every software sucks. It's not even possible anymore to run development environments safe on one of these system while installing other stuff that requires a library version different from the one you need for your development environment. It fucking sucks. I wish there weren't so many fuckers in this world destroying people by writing sucking software. And you know what? EVERYBODY will write sucking software. There is no beeing in this universe capable of writing non-sucking software.

The only software I trust is my pocket calculator. Because it always worked. No exception. Pocket calcutors ftw, suckers.

Stop writing software and making hardware. You all suck.

No comments: